Watch out for that ICE!
Enter to WIN Mott’s Garden Cocktail Prizes!
Mott’s Garden Cocktail is here to help you win $20,000 to spend on whatever your heart desires plus automatically receive a coupon to save $1 off your next purchase of any Mott’s Garden Cocktail 6-pack.
Get a $3 Coupon Off Claritin Products!
Don’t let those pesky allergies get in the way of your busy life! No matter what the season, Claritin will be there to stop the sniffles and sneezing.
Here is a coupon to save $3 off any of their products.
Enter to Win a Annabelle Makeup Prize Pack!
Spring in with makeup from Annabelle Cosmetics! This season they’re giving away 1 of 30 makeup prize packs to celebrate the release of The Duff in theatres now.
Enter for your chance to Win!
Enter to WIN
Enter to Win a Euro Pro Nutri Ninja Pro Edge Blender!
Blend up something tasty for breakfast this morning! Leite’s Culinaria is giving one lucky winner the chance at a Euro Pro Nutri Ninja Blender to blend, chop and mash frozen & fresh fruit into something tasty & jam-packed with vitamins.
Closes April 7th, 2015
Move stealthily down the road to health with the Euro Pro Nutri Ninja Pro Edge Blender. This blender possesses a 900-watt motor with the power to blend frozen fruit and crush ice and seeds into a creamy, smooth consistency and the ability to dispense your juice or smoothie right into a travel mug to grab as you head out the door. No chopping or slicing is necessary. This machine can process whole fruits and vegetables into tasty beverages, extracting the maximum amount of vitamins, minerals and fiber in seconds.
Ensure you meet all your child’s nutritional needs with Enfamil A+.
Print this coupon and save $3 off your next purchase from the Enfamil A+ family of products of tailored formulas to meet all your little one’s nutritional needs.
Nourish your baby’s development
Enfamil A+ contains:
- A clinically proven level of DHA, an important building block of your baby’s developing brain
- Two dietary fibres, galactooligosaccharides (GOS) and polydextrose
- A protein blend of whey and casein patterned after breast milk†
ENTER TO WIN THE RIGHT GUARD TORONTO HOCKEY FAN EXPERIENCE CONTEST!
Contest Ends on March 20, 2015
THE GRAND PRIZE
There is one (1) prize available to be won as described below (the “Grand Prize”):
- Round trip economy airfare for the winner and one (1) guest from the major commercial airport closest to the winner’s home in Canada to Toronto, Ontario.
- One (1) night standard hotel accommodation in Toronto, Ontario for two (2) people, double occupancy at Le Germain Hotel in Toronto or a comparable hotel of Sponsor’s choice, subject to availability.
- Access for two (2) people to attend an Air Canada Centre skating party with three (3) Maple Leafs Alumni in Toronto, Ontario.
- Viewing party for one (1) regular season home game with Maple Leafs Alumni at Real Sports Bar & Grill in Toronto, Ontario.
- Hockey prize pack to be assembled by MLSE.
- Opportunity (subject to availability) to attend a “Behind the Scenes” arena tour, of the Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Ontario.
The Grand Prize is valued at approximately $5,500 CDN.
Don’t miss out on these special savings!
Fill out the form to get a coupon for $1 off McCain Onion Rings.
Hurry, it’s a limited time offer.
Get Your Coupon Here!
Offer available limited to March 12th, 2015 at 11:59AM EST.
1. Everyone needs to drink eight glasses of water a day.
Myth. Though water is the easiest and most economical fluid to keep you hydrated, the latest Institute of Medicine recommendation is that women should strive for about two liters or eight glasses a day and men should aim for three liters or 12 glasses a day of any fluid, not just water. “No one can figure out where this ‘eight glasses of water’ came from, but I believe it came from the old RDA [recommended daily allowance] for water that matched water requirements to calorie requirements,” notes Georgia Chavent, MS, RD, director of the Nutrition and Dietetics Program at the University of New Haven in West Haven, Conn. “The new requirement from the Institute of Medicine is much more generous and includes recommendations for total beverage consumption, not just water.”
2. Drinking water flushes toxins from your body.
Fact. Though water doesn’t necessarily neutralize toxins, the kidneys… Read more »
I bet a lot of you throw out the stump at the end of the lettuce when you are
done. Until recently, so did I! Then I came across this really interesting post
online about regrowing from the remaining hunk.
It is simple:
Save the end from your lettuce and put into a little water (about a half inch). Change out the water every day. The lettuce will grow back incredibly quick
The one on the left was cut today. The middle one yesterday and the
one on the right, the day before. You can see how much it grows in just two
This technique can also be used with green onions and celery. Happy Growing!